Mage Tower, Now Available on Desura!
The biggest changes in this version are the additions of studying and desks. Mages will now spend their free time studying, which improves their knowledge. When tasks need to be done, they'll leave their desk and return when finished (if there are enough desks to go around, of course).
This release also marks the availability of Mage Tower on Desura. Loading saved games has now been disabled disabled in the demo, but it is available in the pre-order version from Desura. This means you can play the demo, and if you enjoy it, save your level, buy the game, and reload it later. Otherwise, the demo has all the features of the full game.
If you like the game, please support us by pre-ordering. You can buy it now at a much lower price than during its final release, and it helps us accellerate our development.
- Building: Prevent building on higher floors
- Building: Added furniture
- Building: Added cancelling
- Building: Can now build next to floors
- Display: Fixed zoom on high levels
- UI: Revised mage management screen
- UI: Added individual mage screen
- UI: Allowed management of mage's roles
- UI: Added tooltips
- System: Added studying, idle tasks for mages
- System: Mages now increase their knowledge
- Backend: Changed file structure to greatly compress file
- Demo: Can now save, but not load
- Bugfix: Cancelling out of mage manager doesn't crash game
- Bugfix: Out of bounds handled
- Bugfix: Various visibility issues resolved
- Bugfix: Allow building on lower floors
- Bugfix: Handles large amount of blocks placed at once
- Bugfix: Many loading issues resolved